In this episode, Ben Greenfield shares his idea of an optimal diet for a professional bodybuilder and how to raise your testosterone level naturally.
“How to raise Testosterone? Sleep, lift hard, sprint!”
Enjoy this episode with Ben and leave us your questions below!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EPISODE
- Ben’s story about his youth and development (3:20)
- Early success as a Personal Trainer (10:00)
- The birth of his kids and quitting as a coach (12:50)
- Bodybuilding, supplements and hormones (15:15)
- Supplement recommendation for a LCHF (low carb, high fat) diet (23:45)
- Raising testosterone levels (30:00)
- Triggers to increase the Flow State (37:00)
For an extra energy boost, Ben recommends adding extra high quality fats to your diet like Bulletproof Brain Octane or Flowgrade XCT-Oil to your morning cup of coffee or tea. Try it out and tell us what you think!
- “Tennis is what really got me into training and nutrition.”
- “…and I fired all my clients.”
- “I see myself as a guinea pig for testing.”
- “Sleep, lift hard, sprint!”
- “Flow is connected to breath.”
MORE ON BEN GREENFIELD
**If you want more on fitness and bodybuilding, check out the Flowgrade Show with Brandon Routh on how a Hollywood actor who portrays superheroes keeps in shape.
Thank you for listening! You are the reason we’re doing this. So please leave us a review on iTunes or write us your recommendations at firstname.lastname@example.org